The RULES apply to STAFF and MEMBERS
1) THIS IS GONNA BE A FUN RELAXING LEAGUE. TO JOKE AROUND AND KICK BACK AND RELAX PLAY SOME CANASTA..
We will not tolerate disrespecting staff OR members in any way.
2) If any member of Nasta_Buddies league harrass, threaten, use profanity toward a STAFF or ANOTHER MEMBER
you will possibly be removed from this league. A Admin available at the time
will place you in the box for 5 days while they review the emails sent by the staff.
3) Members of Nasta_Buddies League are only permitted 1 ID per member. Multiple
member households are still only permitted 1 ID per member.
If you are found to have more than 1 ID in Nasta_Buddies League we then all but one of the multiple
ID's will be removed.
4) Slow play will NOT be tolerated that means if they taking a minute to take there turn politely ask them to speed up.
Most games should last no longer than 60 minutes.
Time is set at the end of posting of rounds so tables will have same amount of time
If the game is in the last hand at the end of 60 minutes it will be allowed to finish. At the end of 60 minutes
if not in last hand Hosting STAFF will call the game.
5) BRB's should be no longer than 3 minutes . No more than 3 BRB's per player will be allowed
in any game. After 3 minutes a timer will be set and stopped upon the players return to play and that time
will be subtracted from the 10 minutes they are allowed away.
6) THESE ARE RULES FOR SINGLES GAME
a) If a player is not in the lobby when a game begins or goes MIA during the game the Hosting STAFF will set a timer and the player
has 10 minutes to arrive. If they do not arrive in 10 min they forfeit the game and their opponent advances. If the player
is missing at the beginning of the game they have 3 minutes to either make or get to table then timer will be set from pair post time
b) When a player is booted from the table the TD will start the timer. When the player returns the Hosting Staff will stop the timer and
announce how many minutes Used. Each player has a maximum of 10 minutes away from the game.
7) THESE ARE RULES FOR DOUBLES GAME
a) If, at the beginning of the game, a player is MIA, the Hosting STAFF will give that player 5 minutes to BE AT table before getting
a sub. If a player sits in for doubles at the beginning of the game for a MIA player after the 5 minute timer is up, the player who is
subbing for the MIA player will be allowed to finish unless they want to give their seat to the original MIA player.
b) During the game if a player goes MIA a sub will be gotten right away. There will be NO waiting if the player goes MIA
during the game. If the MIA player returns then the sub will be required to stand and allow the original doubles player to sit and
continue with their game.
8) A DQ IS A DQ NO EXECPTIONS
a)If there a dispute about game DQ if Hosting STAFF is called to table and they see a DQ It will be a DQ. NO EXEPTIONS
9) No table talking will be allowed. Please be careful what you say.
For example: In King me if your partner asks "Out P?" you should not say "only if you can canasta Kings" only a "YES" or "NO"
should be answered to "Out P".If the Hosting STAFF feels you have been table talking your team will be DQ'ed.
10) CHEATING will NOT be tolerated. If you are found to be cheating, you will be dq'ed from the game you are in and placed in the
penalty box for 7 days and put on a NO DOUBLES LIST.
If caught in a DOUBLES after you been put on a NO DOUBLES list you will then be Boxed for 30 Days After that it continues to happen You will be removed
11) If more than one member lives in the same household and want to play in the same doubles tournament
only one may sign up on auto team. All other members in the same house must find a partner and sign in as a team.
12) Clicking the resign button by members is not allowed in Nasta_Buddies league. NO EXECPTIONS.
13) In Nasta_Buddies league you will be allowed to play in 3 GAMES AS LONG AS ONE IS A DOUBLES. You can never Be in 3 SINGLES
You can be in 3 DOUBLES at one time. So be Careful how many you get in.
14) COMPLAINTS: Against Admin, TD, HTD or any Member - send complaints to~
Head Admin~ Kima78@gmail.com
15) Initial Meld Rule. You must play the required cards for that hand/game in the first meld that hits the table. Otherwise it considered a DQ.
16) No one, other than Hosting Staff or Admin, is allowed to watch or kibitz at any table.
17) Once pairings have been posted in lobby the person setting table has 3 minutes to set table. If they do not set the table within 3 minutes
then the opponent may set the table and choose seats. You Dont have to ask TD after the 3 MINUTES just make table a post table number and player
18) When a player is missing from a game their opponent is to post in lobby the missing player from what GAME and TABLE number so the Hosting STAFF knows
Correct timer can be set. If its a doubles the same rules apply, The only execption is in a doubles if game not started there will be a 5 minute timer
then a sub will be gotten, if game has started will get a sub right away.
19) Anyone accusing (You must have physical proof such as screen shots) another player of cheating at a table or in the lobby will automatically
receive 7 days (first offense) in the penalty box. If you suspect a player(s) of cheating you should message the TD or Admin. If you have
proof take screen shots at the table.
20) In all Auto Win games when you make the RED CANASTA play must STOP. If you discard you lose auto win.
21) If you are placed in the penalty box, only the Admin who put you in the box may take you out of the box or discuss the issue with you.
22) ADMIN MUST HAVE MESSENGER ON AT ALL TIMES AND THE HOSTING STAFF HAVE MESSENGER ON WHILE HOSTING. OPTIONAL FOR members that are playing TO have their messenger on.
So if you are in a game you will need to watch for pairings in lobby or timer will be put on you after 3 minutes is up. Timer will be from pair posted in lobby.
23) Leaving a game or DQ-ing repeatedly when losing is not allowed and if found to be doing either you will be Warned by email (1st offense),
3 days boxed (2nd offense), and 7 days boxed (3rd offense). 30 days boxed (4th offense)